Terms and Conditions
- 1.0 “We” refers to InflowChain.net (a website owned by InflowChain Limited) and “You” refers to anyone using the service of InflowChain.net
- 1.1 We are not a financial institution and we are not a subsidiary of any e-payment system that we deal in.
- 1.2 We are an Independent Wallet and E-currency Exchange Service Provider.
- 1.3 We offer our services to Ukrainians and Foreigners
- 1.4 Our service is available to registered and verified customers only. Any deposit made to our bank account or card without following due process as contain in the users member area will not be treated. Such customer will be forced to register and verify an InflowChain account before funding. We may not refund, Please be informed!
- 1.5 All transactions are made through our bank accounts listed on the account funding page which is only visible to the verified customers only. Alternatively, customer may choose to visit our office to make a card or cash deposit.
- 1.6 For obvious security reasons, we do not provide our E-currency account numbers on this website. Customer willing to spend his/her E-currency to us is required to follow the instruction as contained in the user member area.
- 1.7 You are responsible for supplying your correct E-currency account number. In the event that your fund is sent to a wrong account because you supplied a wrong account number, we will not be liable for any loss you may incur.
- 1.8 You will not use our services for money laundering or fraud activities.
- 1.9 We will keep records of all transactions and we will make them available to relevant authorities when necessary.
- 2.0 We respect the privacy of our clients and will not share your information with anybody.
- 2.1 All transactions are concluded within 0 - 24 hours. If there is any delay in your account funding or withdrawal, you will get in touch with our support department on the contact information listed on our contact page.
- 2.2 In the case you are spending your E-currency to us. We pay to your preferred payment method the equivalent amount of the E-currency we receive in our account. The reduction in the amount paid into your bank account is due to the receiving fee the payment processor charge on all transactions.
- 2.3 We pay cash for the exact amount of the E-currency amount we receive into our E-currency account. Please take notice of this, you are the one to bear the receiving fund fee at a particular time you make a spend to us.
- 2.4 In the event that your withdrawal was suspended, returned and/or cancelled by the money processor for any reason. You are bound to make a full refund of any cash received from us.
- 2.5 E-currency funding is final. You can not request a refund of your money once your e-currency account has been funded.
- 2.6 Bank Account or credit card funding is final. You can not request a refund of your E-currency once your Bank account has been deposited otherwise you will need to place a buying order to the company again.
- 2.7 We reserve the right to change the price of any of our products by posting the information on our website. Note that a mail may not be sent to a customer for any changes in the price.
- 2.8 We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- 2.9 By using any of our services, you agree to be bound by these terms as stated here.
This policy was last modified on 17 march 2021